Digital marketing is an umbrella term used to designate all the online marketing efforts that an organization makes. Nowadays, online media channels that can be used for this purpose are Google search, emailing, social networks and their own web sites, in order to get in touch with current or future customers. On a more advanced level, we can even talk about visual merchandising, psycho marketing, big data, and so on.
Definition of digital marketing
Digital marketing definition is a mix of online services that can help your business more visibility and conversions. Also is knows as dgital advertising.
The main techniques of digital marketing
– Search Engine Optimization (SEO), which refers to optimizing your organization’s web site to allow it to be ranked as “highest” on the pages resulting from search engine search.
– Content Marketing refers to the creation and promotion of content materials in order to increase brand awareness, increase traffic to the organization’s website, and increase the number of clients.
– Inbound marketing is the marketing technique that attracts the attention of the potential customer through quality content on the organization’s website so that it is easily identifiable later by search engines or social networks.
– Social Media Marketing consists of those techniques that promote a product / service / brand through social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin etc.)
– Pay-per-click (PPC) is a payment method based on the number of clicks. Every time your online ad is accessed, you pay a share to the advertiser. Examples: Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube etc. We offer such promoting methods.
– Affiliate Marketing is a relatively recent form of affiliate marketing on which affiliates receive commissions for each sale made from advertising on their site or, as the case may be, for each of the leads conducted in the same way. Amazon is one of the organizations that most often use the affiliate marketing tool.
– Email marketing is the method of electronic messaging communication with the target audience, especially in terms of content promotion, special offers, discounts or events, or simply to direct the audience to the website for a specific purpose.
– Online PR is basically classic PR, but applied in the online environment.
These are the main techniques underpinning digital marketing, and the explanations given are very succinct, most of which are very complex, and it takes a long time for them to master.